FUNtabulous Douglass Night
September 20, 2019, 5:30-8:00 pm
Calling all Shining Stars and Pizza Lovers !!!
Back by popular demand is the 3rd annual Douglass Elementary School Talent Showcase to be held on Friday, September 20, 2019 from 5:30- 8:00pm. Whether you have a talent you want to share, or if you just love pizza parties and the opportunity, to cheer on your talented friends, it is going to be a FUNtastic night!!!
Registration must be completed on-line or an entry form may be submitted to your child's teacher by Friday September 6th.
Even if you are not performing, join us to cheer on your classmates, eat some pizza and enjoy the show!!!
Sign-ups for this event will occur via Help at School. Please follow this link to sign your child up for participating in the event!
Chair: Prudence Cordts-Bloom
For questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following rules/guidelines carefully before signing your child up:
1.If an act has more than one performer, each performers parent/guardian must sign them up individually on Help at School
2. All acts must adhere to a TWO minute time limit.
3. All AUDIO READY files of music need to be submitted to email@example.com by Tuesday Sept. 10th .
4. All music must be PERFORMANCE READY AND CUT DOWN TO 2 MINUTES.
Any audio file format is accepted (e.g. MP3). A good free tool for basic audio file edits is Audacity: https://www.audacityteam.org
For questions regarding audio files, please contact: Jiffer Harriman: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only music, lyrics, dress and acts appropriate for elementary-age audiences will be permitted. No singing to recorded vocals and NO Karaoke.
6. Full Dress Rehearsal is mandatory: September 19th, 6:00-7:30.
7. As a Parent/Guardian, you accept full responsibility for your child's behavior and understand that you must be present for the rehearsal and talent showcase. Any acts consisting of more than 3 students must have 2 parents during the rehearsal and performance.
8. Each performer must be signed up individually by a parent on this site or by signed entry form.