Douglass PTO is a parent volunteer group whose primary goal is to support the well-rounded education of children in Douglass Elementary School. We accomplish this through successful fundraising and volunteer recruitment, enrichment programs, and community events.
News from Douglass
Click here to see volunteer opportunities at Douglass!
- PTO Meeting - The next PTO meeting will be Wednesday, November 13th, from 2:45 - 4:00 pm in the Art Room. Free child care is provided!
- Minted Fundraiser - Beginning Nov. 1: Minted Fundraiser, earning 15% of sales for Douglass (as well as a 15% discount for you). Purchase holiday cards & gift items through Minted.com and use code: FUNDRAISEDOUGLASS
- Parents' Night Out - Friday, Dec. 6th, 5:30pm - 8:30pm - Drop off your kiddo(s) at Douglass for a fun evening of activities and pizza, while you shop, dine, or just enjoy some time alone! You must use this link to sign up!
- Colorado Gives Day - Tuesday, December 10th - If you plan to participate in this day of Colorado giving, please consider Douglass Elementary PTO-SIT Inc.
- Fifth Grade Baby Photos - Photos are due March 1st. Please scan and email your digital baby image to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out all the retailers that are helping Douglass! Free Money!
- Douglass Elementary has one major fundraising campaign each school year. Our “Dollar-A-Day” is our direct-give campaign. We ask that you consider giving $1 per contact day (a suggested giving amount of $172 per student).
100% of the funds raised will be used in the classrooms this school year.
These funds are used to pay for paraprofessional support, enhanced technologies, workbooks and other classroom support activities. Please consider participating in this year's fundraiser. Every donation, of any amount is always greatly appreciated. For More Information click HERE