Douglass PTO is a parent volunteer group whose primary goal is to support the well-rounded education of children in Douglass Elementary School. We accomplish this through successful fundraising and volunteer recruitment, enrichment programs, and community events.
News from Douglass
Click here to see volunteer opportunities at Douglass!
- Parents Night Out - February 28, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Mark Your Calendars for our second Parents Night Out of the school year, hosted by Steve and Kate's Camp. $25 per child, Pizza & snack included – games, film-making, sushi-making, sports and more. Please note that we will only accept CASH and CHECKS for this event to simplify the process and save on fees. So, sign up on the link & pay at drop off or pick up that night. Click here to register!
- Fifth Grade Baby Photos - Photos are due March 1st. Please scan and email your digital baby image to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- March PTO Meeting - Wednesday, March 11, 2:45 pm - Our March PTO Meeting will be held Wednesday, March 11 from 2:45-4:00 pm in the Art Room at Douglass. Free childcare will be provided.
- Family Fun Night - Friday, April 3rd, 5 - 7:30 pm - Join us for this fun annual family event where we will hold our teacher raffle, pizza party, and Family BINGO. All children must be accompanied by an adult. More details of the raffle coming in March. We will need some volunteers for this event, for a successful and fun evening!
- Jog-a-Thon - April 24
- End of the Year Party - May 15
- Check out all the retailers that are helping Douglass! Free Money!
- Douglass Elementary has one major fundraising campaign each school year. Our “Dollar-A-Day” is our direct-give campaign. We ask that you consider giving $1 per contact day (a suggested giving amount of $172 per student).
100% of the funds raised will be used in the classrooms this school year.
These funds are used to pay for paraprofessional support, enhanced technologies, workbooks and other classroom support activities. Please consider participating in this year's fundraiser. Every donation, of any amount is always greatly appreciated. For More Information click HERE