Douglass PTO is a parent volunteer group whose primary goal is to support the well-rounded education of children in Douglass Elementary School. We accomplish this through successful fundraising and volunteer recruitment, enrichment programs, and community events.
News from Douglass
Click here to see volunteer opportunities at Douglass!
- February PTO Meeting - February 12, 5:30 pm - 7:15 pm. Our February PTO Meeting will be held in the evening at Douglass. We will begin with a potluck dinner from 5:30-6:00, and then conduct the meeting from 6:00 - 7:15. All Douglass parents/guardians are invited! As always, free childcare will be provided.
- Parents Night Out - February 28, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Mark Your Calendars for our second Parents Night Out of the school year, hosted by Steve and Kate's Camp. More information to register coming soon!
- Fifth Grade Baby Photos - Photos are due March 1st. Please scan and email your digital baby image to: email@example.com
- Check out all the retailers that are helping Douglass! Free Money!
- Douglass Elementary has one major fundraising campaign each school year. Our “Dollar-A-Day” is our direct-give campaign. We ask that you consider giving $1 per contact day (a suggested giving amount of $172 per student).
100% of the funds raised will be used in the classrooms this school year.
These funds are used to pay for paraprofessional support, enhanced technologies, workbooks and other classroom support activities. Please consider participating in this year's fundraiser. Every donation, of any amount is always greatly appreciated. For More Information click HERE