Douglass PTO is a parent volunteer group whose primary goal is to support the well-rounded education of children in Douglass Elementary School. We accomplish this through successful fundraising and volunteer recruitment, enrichment programs, and community events.
News from Douglass
Click here to see volunteer opportunities at Douglass!
- See the slides from our most recent May (Virtual) PTO Meeting
- Kindergarten Enrollment is now Open! Join us at Douglass!
- With so many of our events cancelled this school year, especially the Jog-a-thon, your donations are more important than ever. Please visit the links above to donate to the PTO if you are able. Thank you!
- Check out all the retailers that are helping Douglass! Free Money!
- Douglass Elementary has one major fundraising campaign each school year. Our “Dollar-A-Day” is our direct-give campaign. We ask that you consider giving $1 per contact day (a suggested giving amount of $172 per student).
100% of the funds raised will be used in the classrooms this school year.
These funds are used to pay for paraprofessional support, enhanced technologies, workbooks and other classroom support activities. Please consider participating in this year's fundraiser. Every donation, of any amount is always greatly appreciated. For More Information click HERE